Neuro2022, which is a joint conference of the Japan Neuroscience Society, the Japanese Society for Neurochemistry, and the Japanese Neural Network Society, which will be held in Okinawa, Japan from June 30th to July 3rd, 2022, now is calling for the Travel Awards of NEURO2022. (https://neuro2022.jnss.org/en/index.html)
NEURO2022 offers Travel Awards to enthusiastic, leading, non-Japanese neuroscientists traveling from abroad to present high-quality papers at the meeting. Applications from young principal investigators and senior postdoctoral fellows.
NEURO2022 will pay attention regarding the 2021 and 2020 Travel Awardees whose travels were canceled and who were unable to visit Japan due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Should the 2021 and 2020 Travel Awardees submit a NEW abstract for consideration for the 2022 application, we would be happy to consider as a candidate of the award. In all cases, the excellence of the submitted scientific abstract will be an absolute prerequisite.
- Neuro2022, under the theme of "Yui-maaru (Sprit of Mutual Help) -Connecting Brain Sciences", provides a unique forum for researchers and members from all over the world who are contributing to the frontiers of neuroscience to gather in Okinawa, Japan, and to create an opportunity to break barriers and make a better future in neuroscience research.
- English is an official language used at all sessions. We expect approximately 3,000 participants, including 300 people from overseas.
- Neuro2022 promotes interaction with relevant professional neuroscience societies in neighboring Asia-Pacific countries, the United States and Europe by organizing joint symposia and having a financial assistance program to cover travel costs.
- Neuro2022 aims at fostering young scientists and promoting collaboration across the globe and various scientific fields including clinical neuroscience.
- Travel Award winners will receive a partial support (80,000 JPY) and a free accommodation in Okinawa for 4 nights (from July 29th to July 3rd, a single room in a budget hotel).
- The meeting registration fee is waivedonly for successful applicants.
- Travel Award winners are invited to the International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers on June 29th, a get-together party on the day before the Annual Meeting to facilitate interaction among young researchers from abroad and Japan, all recipients are invited to this mandatory event (https://Neuro2022.jnss.org/en/meeting.html).
- Recipients will receive the award at the meeting venue in Japanese yen.
- Accommodation at a designated hotel from June 29th (check-in) to July 3rd (check-out; totally 4 nights) will only be covered. Recipients must bear all expenses if they stay at hotels of their own choice or stay extra nights.
- “The International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers” is a mandatory event.
This meeting will be held on July 29th at around 17 o'clock. So please make sure to have sufficient time to travel from the airport to the venue.
-Persons who do not attend the Annual Meeting and do not make a presentation will have their award revoked.
2)Publication list and the first page copy of publication (3-5 Papers)
3)An abstract of your presentation for the Neuro2022
4)Recommendation Letter from council members of CNS
5)Copy of your passport (only the page where the photograph of your face appears)
Applicants from China must be a CNS member and apply for the Travel Awards of Neuro2022 through Chinese Neuroscience Society (CNS).
Secretariat of the Chinese Neuroscience Society