|Call for Travel Awards for the 11th FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2018
|The 11th FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2018 will be held at Berlin from July 7th to 11th,2018.(http://www.forum2018.fens.org/)
Applicant:Senior postdoctoral fellows ,Young scholars,Postgraduate student and others
Time:Application from 18th December,2017 to January 5th, 2018. (Online application)
We will select 3 awardees and who will be offered an international travel
expense up to 10000RMB.
- have the FENS Forum registration fee waived
- benefit of free entrance to Jump the Forum party (the tickets are to be picked up at FENS booth/on site)
- will be scheduled to have a poster presentation (if applicable/depending on the requirement you set for the application form for travel grants)
- will receive a certificate stating their attendance to the Forum.
1) Curriculum Vitae
2) Publication list and the first page copy of publication ( 5 papers)
3) An abstract for FENS Forum 2018 （for a poster presentation）
4) Recommendation Letter from Supervisor
Applications from China must be a CNS member
Visa support (if necessary): Please write directly to CHET (email@example.com), and FENS will send you the necessary invitation letter.
Air tickets shall not be provided. Flight booking shall be done by each recipient, as well as the hotel booking.
Secretariat of the Chinese Neuroscience Society