The deadline for abstract submission is June 15, 2013
1. Abstracts must be submitted online. You must have completed advance registration before submitting an abstract.
2. Each member of the Chinese Neuroscience Society (CNS) can only submit one abstract.
3. Prepare your abstract in English as the Example. The abstract must contains: title, names of authors, affiliated institutions, contact e-mail address, main text of abstract and key words. No images, tables, diagrams or graphs are allowed.
4. The maximum number of characters for body is 2,500 (including the title, the names of authors, institutions, spaces, etc.)
5. 100 RMB abstract processing fee will be charged when you submit abstract online.
6. You must pay registration fee and abstract processing fee before June 15, 2013, otherwise your abstract will not be accepted.
7. Submitted abstract can be modified by clicking “Online Registration & Abstract Submission” before June 15, 2013. You need your membership number and password to log in.