The deadline for abstract submission is April 30th, 2012
- You must have completed advance registration before submitting an abstract.
- Each conference participant can only submit one abstract.
- Prepare your abstract in English as the Example. The abstract must contains: title, names of authors, affiliated institutions, contact telephone number or e-mail address, main text of abstract and keywords.
- The maximum number of characters for body is 2,000 (The total number of characters for your abstract is 2,500 including the title, the names of authors, institutions, spaces, etc.)
- Abstracts may be changed only before April 30th. Give clear indication of re-submission by email. After April 30th, no changes are permitted. Please take great care to ensure that no mistakes are made in affiliations and that no important co-authors are omitted.
- The final decision of presentation style (oral or poster) is made by the Program Committee and your understanding and corporation are highly appreciated. A notification of acceptance/rejection and the date, style and location of your presentation, etc., will be sent to you by email at the end of May