1. How to choose correct equipment for your neuroscience research?
Time: 9:00-10:00a.m., 8th Nov., 2009
The correct equipment for research is very important. It can provide you convenient and precise. This workshop supplies participants with instruction in a range of good skills that are necessary for choosing the equipment.
2. The progress and application of AXON patch clamp technology
Time: 10:30-11:30a.m., 8th Nov., 2009
Speaker: Chuanxiu Yang
The main topic of this workshop is the progress and application of Axon patch clamp technology.
1. The Characteristic and application of the Axopatch200B amplifier, the Mutichamp700B amplifier, the Digidata1440A digital-analog converter and pClamp10 software of traditional patch clamp technology.
2. The Characteristic and application of Full automatic patch clamp technology.
3. The after-service of the AXON patch clamp amplifiers.
Time: 11:30-12:30 a.m., 8th Nov., 2009
4. Modern Fluorescence Microscopy Application in Biology Research
Time: 13:30-14:30p.m., 8th Nov., 2009
Speaker: Zhang Ning
Organizer: Carl Zeiss
The Carl Zeiss company is a German manufacturer of optical systems, industrial measurements and medical devices founded in Jean in 1846 by Carl Zeiss, Ernst Abbe, and Otto Schott. Since the company was founded, it has had a great development on optical microscopes. On this workshop, Carl Zeiss will give the participants a topic-Modern Fluorescence Microscopy Application in Biology Research. Welcome!
5. Elsevier author workshop
Time: 16:15-18:15p.m., 8th Nov., 2009
Speaker: Stephen Lisberger
This workshop focus on: How to write a world class paper!
· Structuralizing of research material
· Highlighting originality aspects
· Choosing a proper writing style
· Using proper referencing
· Determining effective styles of reporting experimental results
· Plagiarism and ethics aspects
This event is free of charge to interested participants of the Conference. Please register early as space is limited. [ Register ]